All——installation package includes center side and edge side installation packages;
Edge——only includes edge side installation package (edge side installation package includes mepm and mep module);
Controller——only includes center side installation package ( center side installation package includes AppStore, Developer, MECM, and ATP modules).
Please download the installation package on the PC.
Features of the latest version (V1.3.2)
Large application transmission optimization
- Improved efficiency for large package preparation: Secondary software package preparation is now supported, VM image size is reduced by 60%, application package preparation duration is reduced by 3 to 4 hours.
- Segment download supported in AppStore: The MEAO can use the segment download and upload mechanism to transfer application packages, improving application transmission stability.
PoC feature: Architecture support from southbound IoT protocol and unified northbound interfaces are provided
- Data cleansing with stream analyzers such as Kuiper and Flink: Data shaping and formatting are supported, and data can be reported to the big data system. You can also upload data to the public cloud through cloud-edge interfaces for further data computing, such as machine learning.
- IoT protocol stacks in the industry, including open source components such as Fedge and KubeEdge, are integrated to support typical protocols such as MQTT and OPC UA.
- Typical data format output, such as RESTful API/File, typical TSDB storage, such as TDEngine, and standard industrial platform configuration are supported.
2. Module enhancement
Enhanced ATP automatic test capability
- Enhanced security tests, including virus, port, and vulnerability scanning, and latency tests.
- Add application enabling tests, including service registration, update, and offline.
- Supported customization of test case parameters.
Optimized GUI to improve user experience.
- Unified and optimized Developer, AppStore, MECM, and edge autonomous platform GUIs to improve user experience.
- Added user management function to the edge autonomous GUI.
- Added Unified Portal Components to the Developer platform, allowing developers to participate in the EdgeGallery community development.
- Added node resources and application resource display on the MECM platform.
Enhanced the VM capability of the Developer platform
- Added the application package signature function.
- Added the container image management function.
Enhanced the AppStore platform capability
- Added the APPD conversion function.
Enhanced edge autonomous system self-service
- Enterprise users can view resource usage, application running status, and UPF network connection status.
- The access frequency limit is added for all traffic. If the access frequency reaches the limit in a short time, access is denied, greatly reducing the risk of DoS attacks and brute force cracking.
- Fixed the remote command execution vulnerability in Apache Log4j2 (CVE-2021-44228), denial of service attack vulnerability(CVE-2021-45046、CVE-2021-45105). If you have installed version 1.3.0, you can refer to the document for patch installation, under 1.3.0 Version, please reinstall version 1.3.2
Edge AI capability optimization
- TensorFlow Lite is integrated to enhance EdgeGallery AI-related framework capabilities. The number of AI capabilities provided by the platform for applications reaches 21, with 5 added.
Three new interfaces are added to the MEP, which fully implement the ETSI interface specifications.
- For details about the release notes, visit https://gitee.com/edgegallery/docs/blob/master/Release%20Notes/EdgeGallery_ RN_ zh.md